Friday, February 22, 2013

Today is the day the new mailer from Matt Graves.

I'm going to keep this kind of short for today have a lot of promoting to do with this great new program.

If you read yesterday's blog you will know that he is offering 100% commissions, and a new branding bar at the top of the emails.

There are some many other great options that you really should check out this video on the sign up page and listen to him tell you all about the program.

Well here is the link http://www.100PercentMailer.com/home.asp?rid=165

Well I hope to talk to you more tomorrow after getting everything done today.  So look forward to tomorrows I will probable talk about something cool that happens.

Make sure you check out my other blog post and again feel free to leave comments so I know what you think and can make them better.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment