Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Following your dreams!

Follow your dreams and get your freedom!

I'm sure you have heard other people talk about this and I know it sounds like a long stretch for most of us.  The truth is that it's not as far out of reach as most people think it is.

I know what my dreams are and I know how to get them and make them come true.  Does that mean I have already done so.   The answer would be NO.  Why you ask because if it was that easy then everyone would have got everything they dreamed for when they were born the truth is that just because they are not that far out of reach doesn't mean that we don't have to work for them.

That is what I want to talk to you about today.  You don't have to do the work all by yourself just because it is your dreams that you are reaching for doesn't mean that you can't ask for help getting them.  

Now I know this days it seems like we are all alone because it is hard to find someone that you can trust and believe in and then when you do find them you don't know if you can trust them because of all of the other people that you talked to before and thought that you could trust just to have them let you down.  I know the feeling I've been there done that it stinks.

I'm glad to say that there are some people out there that are willing to help you out without asking for much.  I say much in a general term because most people think that as soon as you saw they are asking for something in return everyone first thinks of money.  Well that is not what I mean when I saw asking for much.  There are a lot of people out there like me and a few other people that I know that are just in it because we like to help people so our pay back from you is seeing you reach your goals or your dream.  

In this new day and age of Online marketing the old stuff that everyone use to use just doesn't work that well any more and the one thing that has always worked and will always continue to work is friendship or relationships with the people that you are trying to promote to.

Lets face the facts if there were two people standing in front of a super market holding a sign that they were selling the same thing which one would you go to if you were interested in the product that they were selling?  
Ok so now let see which one you would choose the first one you see holding the sign is someone that you have never seen before but he is out front so you start walking toward him you see the other guy that was holding the same exact sign but you notice that he is someone from your community.  So now think about how you are going to answer the question from before.

That's right you are going to probable pick the guy from your community why because you know who he is you have probable talked to him and you are going to trust what he says more then you are going to trust someone that you have never seen or talked to.

Now I know online its a little different because you don't normally get to see the person you are talking to but if you have spent some time talking to them or chatting with them then you are going to be more likely to trust them then someone that you have never talked to before.

So now I will give you that chance to get to know me I would love to help you with any question that you might have about online marketing or just working from home in general.  I'm not going to claim to know everything but I know a lot of people that have been doing this for a long time so I could ask them and probable get the answer for you.  I would love to do that for anyone that is interested in getting started in online work. 

Now for my reasoning.  This is the good part the main reason I like helping people with this is because there are too many of the guru's these days that tell you they are going to tell you a secret about the online work but they leave out one small part that really makes them the most money.  I don't know of any secrets because there isn't really any secrets to it.  It's just the fact of following a few steps and taking action, and the main secret is to stick with it.

Well I hope you all enjoyed today's post and if you would like to chat or ask me any questions please contact me at one of these networks listed below.

Skype me:  fundawg58

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Fundawg58

Please make sure if you like this post to share this or if you have a comment please leave it below.

Make sure you check out my other post as well there is plenty of information for you to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment